Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday William!!!

 Happy Birthday my sweet boy!!! I am amazed at how fast 2 years went. You have been such an amazing son, keeping us laughing, and smiling!
 The day you were born, was a bittersweet day for mama. I was so extremely happy to have you in my arms. I felt like I waited so long to have my boy. You cried the sweetest cry, and the moment I laid my eyes on you, my life would be forever changed, in the best way possible.
 You nursed like a champ right off the bat, and I held you for so long, skin to skin, smelling your sweet baby smell. When I had the spinal headache that lasted 3 days, it was horrible. Those three days of pain, were the hardest of my life. You kept me going. Seeing your perfect skin, your sweet little lips, and tiny fingers. The love I had for you, and your daddy and brother and sisters, kept me going. I couldn't sit up, so daddy would lay you next to me just so I could see you and feel you against my chest. I waited so long for my baby boy.....you were so close to me, yet so far away. It was very difficult, but I held on to hope.
 I look back on those days sometimes, and I look at you now, and I'm so thankful for everything we went through that first week of your life. I will never deny those were the hardest days of my life, but they were also the most beautiful. It made the bond of mama and son, so much greater. We held on to each other, from across the room, knowing we were there for each other.
 This morning, when I first saw you, my first words were "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!".......yours were "STOP!" :) :) Yep, your my little stinker :) You are so full of life, that I find amazement in just watching you, have your own little way to do things. Your own little way of dancing, and playing with your siblings. Your way of trying to impress daddy :) You have created a love in this family, that is so perfect. We just weren't whole without you.
 You've done so much growing this year, that I sometimes laugh at how easy you have been for mommy and daddy. You have practically potty trained yourself (which I'm not complaining about), you say anything, anyone says, you try your best to keep up with your older brother and sisters, and refuse to be unheard. You are perfectly you.
 The days of you being a baby, are coming so close to an end, it hurts me. I want to hold you in my arms after nap time, rocking in "our chair", kissing your cheek and smelling your hair, forever. I know that isn't possible, but I certainly am cherishing every "baby" moment with you.
 Thank you sweet William, for bringing so much joy into all of our lives. You have made the world a brighter, more beautiful place to be. Always keep your sense of humor, and love of people. It will get you far in life. I love you so much, and will always be the first to pick you up and hug you tight. Mama's arms is right where you fit. :)


Love forever,
 Mama


      Here is a look at how much you've grown!!!!

                                              


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment