Saturday, December 15, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday Laura!!!!!

Dear Laura,
  You are now 7 years old!! It truly is mind blowing to think of how quickly the past 7 years have gone! I remember finding out I was pregnant with you. We tried for so long to have you. And then one day, our wishes came true. Then I found out you were a girl!!! Grandma Jan and I went shopping all afternoon. Our mission- find anything PINK! And we did :)
 The day I had you, changed my life forever. I had never experienced seeing a miracle happen. Seeing you come into this world, taking your first breath, being passed around the room and being ooh'd and awww'd at. It was amazing. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about all the happiness you have brought into our world.
 Then you had your 1'st, 2'nd, 3rd, and 4th birthdays. The years went so quickly. You became a big sister TWICE. You started school, made friends, and found your love of reading. :)
 The past year you have grown more than any year before. Not only are you always making us proud at home, with sharing, giving out those sweet hugs, making the silliest jokes, and asking the best questions.......you are making us proud in school! You read so much, you are so gifted. You learn something once, and you just 'get it'. You are a helper in class, you make friends easily, and you are always thinking of others. That's my girl :)
 Seeing you grow each year, learning more and more has been a blessing. You have taught me so much, that it brings me big smiles, just thinking of how much YOU have changed ME.
 You have grown into a sweet little girl, that LOVES to read, dance and sing out loud. You come up with great stories, and I absolutely LOVE our journal we share. You are so independent yet I can see that you will always need mama hugs. I will always need hugs from you too!
 Laura I have been honored to be your mommy. You have been such a wonderful daughter. Please don't ever lose your sense of humor. The way you dance and sing, even knowing when we are watching. We are always here cheering you on, and always will be. Thank you for bringing such joy into our lives, big smiles every day, and an amazing love into our hearts. I love you so much sweetie. Happy 7th Birthday!


Love forever,
 Mommy



                       Here is a look at how much you have grown!!



                         In mama's belly, the night before you were born.
 
 
Welcome to the world Laura Elizabeth!!
 
 
 
Blue eyed baby!
 
 
 
 
 

 
First Birthday!!
 
 
Second Birthday!!
 
 
Third Birthday!!
 
 
4th Birthday!!
 
 
5th Birthday!!
 
 
6th Birthday!!
 
 
7th Birthday!!
 
 
You and your siblings 2012
 
 
Our family 2012
 
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment