Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday, William!!!

My sweet William,

  I'm not sure how you are already three years old. I've learned since being a mommy, that time goes by far too quickly. You turning three makes me happy and sad, at the same time.

Watching you grow and learn, has made me such a happy mommy. But seeing how fast you have moved from being a baby, to a toddler, has brought some tears to my eyes. I'm so afraid of you growing up too fast.

I've been blessed enough, to be able to be a stay at home mom. I have been able to kiss you goodnight, cuddle with you in the mornings, and play all afternoon. I've always had my little buddy by my side. You have been such a great little boy to spend my days with.

From the moment you were born, you have been such a sweet little boy. Always wanting mommy to kiss you and to hold you. At three years old, that still hasn't changed. When I go to the store on my own, you say "you stay with me!" You just love to have your mommy with you all the time. I don't mind. :)

This year you have started making friends at your practice preschool class. It took you some time, but you have begun to open up and have fun! You used to make me say your name each time we went to the class, when the teacher asks each child their name. Now you say it yourself! You get so excited when I tell you we get to go to school. You tell me, "I will say my name!". I'm so proud of you.

You are the baby of the family....even though you refuse to let ANYONE call you a baby. You are such a big boy! You have been such a great little brother to your siblings. They absolutely adore you....even if you have a hard time sharing sometimes!

Your sense of humor is only one of the many things that I love about you. You are witty and never miss a beat when there is a joke to be said. You keep us all laughing with you!

You have become a very strong willed little boy. You are sure that you can do every little thing, on your own. I hope you always remain so sure of yourself, but never be afraid to ask for help.

I hope you stay so generous and happy. So many people in this world grow to be unhappy adults. I hope you continue to spread your happiness to everyone. I hope that you continue to grow to be a good solid person. I hope you make good choices, but when you slip and make a bad choice, that you learn from it. I hope you help others often, and smile at everyone you pass. I hope you always work hard for what you want, and take time to love life.

I am so proud of the little boy that you have grown to be. You are sweet and respectful, kind and smart. You have taught us all to be patient and to be more kind to others around us. I'm proud every single day, to be your mom. I feel lucky to be the one to call you my son.....to know that for as long as I live, you will be my little boy.

Thank you for making our family whole. For making my heart whole. I love you son, I always will.

Love, mommy

<3

Lets take a look at how much you have grown over the past three years!


















 
Mommy loves you William Robert. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment