Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy 8 year Anniversary!!

I'm writing this a day early, but with my busy life, I am not sure if I will have time to write this tomorrow. :)

Happy Anniversary hunny. I am so proud of our marriage. 8 years now!! We have gone through so much together, and I feel as though we have only grown closer with each passing year. We've made beautiful memories, that I will cherish forever.
When I first met you I knew I needed to know you. I was drawn to you, and I still am to this day. I still get butterflies when I see my phone say your name, I still get antsy when I see the clock getting closer to the time you will get home from school.
You've been an incredible husband to me. You've held my hand through some of my most awful experiences. You've stood by my side when I wasn't a very nice person, and you've kissed my lips when I needed it the most. You've given me a shoulder to lean on, cry on, and cuddle with. You've held me up when I felt like I couldn't do it myself. You've pushed me forward and helped me learn so much about life. You've made me think optimistically when I felt so negative. You have changed my life for the better.
You've given me 4 beautiful children, that you are the most amazing daddy to. We have become such an amazing team, over these past 8 years.
Thank you for everything you do for our family. You never give up or become restless. Your love for life and our family is truly inspiring.
I feel blessed to have you by my side in this life of ours, and am proud to be your wife. I love you more and more with each Anniversary we share together. Happy 8 year Anniversary hunny. I'm excited to share many more :)



The day we got married :)

 
 
 
 
 
8 years later, and more in love than ever.......
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment