Thursday, November 8, 2012

You didn't know??

I figured it was time for a fun post. I write so much about my personal life, and most of the time it is about mommy stuff, so I wanted to share some fun facts about myself.

* I hate avocado.Yes this means I hate guacamole.
* I will eat guacamole that is made by family and friends because I don't want to be rude.
*I had surgery on both of my eyes at the age of 4. They had to fix weak muscles in my eyes. I remember it.
*I also had surgery on my kidneys at age 5 I believe. I remember that too. My kindergarten teacher came to my house after I had surgery and she brought me lots of fun activities to do. I loved her! Oh, and when I was in recovery at the hospital it was Halloween and I had to miss out, so lots of famous people came around to the patients and gave out candy and toys. I also remember a tree catching on fire outside of my room. And something crazy....they had me so doped up on morphine after that surgery that I had hallucinations. I remember seeing monkeys in my face, and being so scared. My parents took care of it, and the nurses I'm sure got in trouble because they gave me too much!
*I cannot live without chocolate.
*My heart lives through music. I can relate to so many songs that I HAVE to hear them often. And yes, my kids have to listen to me belt em' out in the car. :)
*"You are my sunshine" is the first song I taught each one of my kids. But I sing it with their name in it. "You are my William, my only William" :)
*Nick and I will be married for 8 years this November.
*I have anxiety, that comes and goes when it pleases. I'm too scared to be on medicine for it....but I probably should be.
*I hate Halloween. I know, how could a mom hate it....:P I just hate how expensive costumes are and all the work, for a couple hours of walking kids that are dragging their costumes and making you hold masks, swords, and buckets!! My kids don't know this :)
*I want to adopt a baby when all of my children are older.....and out of the house lol.
*Every time I speak to/text my father, my anxiety creeps up.
*I did a modeling class when I was about 12. I liked it, but didn't feel like it was me at the time.
*I worry too much. About everything.
*I have had three kids, 3 epidurals and 1 messed up really really bad. It turned my world upside down while I was in pain, and for several months after.
*I love fried eggs on white toast. It must be white....it's just not the same with wheat.
*Sometimes I forget I have my tubes tied.
*I hate scary movies. I don't even let Nick tell me about scary movies he's seen.
*I pray and give thanks every night. I cannot imagine going to sleep without praying. I don't consider myself religious.....but I started praying to God when I had a really hard time getting pregnant with Laura.
*I used to play Halo with Nick, my brother and some friends for hours and hours every night. It was so much fun. We then had Laura, then Katie and my life became too busy and tiring to stay up so late!
*I am not a night person.
*When my alarm goes off in the morning, I get up right away, and it drives me nuts that Nick pushes the snooze on his. lol. ;)
*I put too much pressure on myself.
*I was born in Germany.
*My favorite meal to make is Chilli. It's my moms recipe and it makes me feel like I'm back at home.
*When we moved to Redding, I had a really hard time for a while. It was a lot of change and I missed (still do!!) my family so much.
*I won't let Laura walk home from the bus stop. I am not sure when or if I ever will. Yes, I'm a helicopter parent. I'm not afraid to admit that I'm terrified of her (and all of my kids)being taken.
*I judge mothers who let their children walk around the store with only a diaper. I know its not right....but it's the truth.
*I spend my life being the best mom and wife I can be. I longed for so long to be a mom. I will do everything I can to raise happy, healthy, smart and caring children. BUT it's sometimes overwhelming, and extremely stressful!!!!
*I will not let my kids have a facebook or any type of social network page. It's not worth it.
*I love coffee, and collect coffee mugs.
*Fall is my favorite season.
* I love to bake. My thighs do not like this. ;)
*I hate texting. I do it.....but I HATE it. I hate hearing my phone go off.
*My favorite restaurant is in Arizona. Macayos. YUM!!
*I love reading, and wish I had more time to myself to read more.
*I miss being pregnant all the time. I LOVE having a baby in my belly, and feeling all those kicks. There is nothing like it!
*Sometimes I shop online. I put lots of different things that I love in my shopping cart and then right before I go to bed at night, I remove them all from my cart. LOL!
*I can see fakeness in people, very quickly.
*When I was pregnant with Laura, I listened to Celine Dione all the time.
*When I'm at home, I like to wear my big comfy robe over my clothes. Over pj's or my daily outfits. It's cozy.
*I love buying new candles.
*I have a soft spot in my heart for baby socks.
*When I was pregnant with William I was addicted to buying baby blankets. I already had plenty!!!
*I love wearing cute necklaces, earrings, and bracelets, but I can't wear any other rings, besides my wedding ring.
*I'm terrified of bee's.
* I have to have the fan on, and have a big blanket over me to sleep.
*I LOVE MAKEUP. And in high school was teased that I wore too much makeup. It really hurt my feelings, and sometimes to this day I will ask Nick "am I wearing too much makeup?"
*One of my most favorite things to do, is to get my hair done. I love it.
*I am obsessed with bean dip.
*Christmas is my favorite holiday. I LOVE finding fun things for the kids, filling the stockings, listening to Christmas music, drinking lots of hot chocolate, and watching the kids open gifts early in the morning.
*I listen to Christmas music as soon as November hits and don't stop until far after Christmas has past....around Feruary lol!
*I feel like people stare at me when we go out to eat. I can't be the only one that feels like that, but I really hate it.
* I have a set of grandparents that have never called, emailed, or written to see how their great grandchildren are doing.
*I hate buying jeans. Woman's worst nightmare lol!
*I wear glasses a lot of the time that I'm at home....but when I am out, I usually leave them at home. It became a habit in high school.
* I HATE watching anyone brush their teeth.
*Most mornings I have coffee for breakfast.
*I have used the same brand of foundation (makeup) for about 5 years now. I love it and would cry if they stopped making it! (Revlon colorstay)
*I love watching makeup and hairstyle tutorials on youtube.

So there are some fun facts about me. :) I am sure I will be jotting down more here and there. I swear you can learn a lot about yourself when you write down facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment