Tuesday, June 26, 2012

30 Day Challenge. Day 1

I decided to start this fun, silly challenge. For no reason other than it looked fun. :)

Day 1, says to write some basic thing's about yourself.

Here goes....and bear with me, as I do get long winded at times ;)

I'm 27 years old.
I am 5'7"
I've been a stay at home mom for 9 years.
I'm very girly.
I'm more of a homebody.
I adore the sunshine.
My kids are the world to me.
My husband is my best friend.....after my mom ;)
I was born in Germany
I got married when I was 20 years old, to the man of my dreams, and he still makes my heart flutter.
I recently got my very first tattoo, and love it!! I must say, I was a damn warrior, never asking for a break, and sitting absolutely still.....patting myself on the back....but not on my tattoo haha!


So there are a few basic thing's about me. I seriously could make this list long, because truthfully if you write a list of things about yourself, the things you like and dislike, you really learn a lot about yourself. There is something very theraputic, about looking at a list of YOU....putting things about yourself out for the world to see is a good thing in my opinion. Embrase who you are and who you aren't.

Until tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I have always wanted to do one of these. It will be fun to follow you and learn more about you. <3

    ReplyDelete