Thursday, January 12, 2012

The countdown is almost complete!!!!

 The countdown to Nick and my trip (ALONE) that is!!!! On Saturday Nick and I will be going to the coast (3 hour drive) to have a small getaway (until Sunday evening). Just the two of us. Can you feel how big my smile is just by reading this?!?!?!?!?! :)))))

 The last time Nick and I went on a trip together was when I was 20 years old. Way before Laura came into the picture. We went to Vegas and spent the weekend. It was fabulous, but I can almost guarantee that THIS weekend will be even MORE fabulous.

 I think when you have children and work hard to be good parents, you can appreciate trips like this a little more.

 There will be no household chores, no waking up to children asking for a bazillion things at 6am, no being a referee to all the fights and arguments the kids have, no making meals three times a day and cleaning up meals three times a day. No bedtime routine, or bath times to worry about! WOOHOO!!!!!

 I am very much so looking forward to this trip, even though it will only be for one night.....it will be heaven :) I will be happy to come home to my little ones with a breath of fresh air! I will be updating you all on our wonderful trip soon....for now, I will count down the MINUTES until we get to RUN AWAY!!!! LOL ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment