Monday, September 5, 2011

GET THE SANITIZER!!

 With three kids in school this year, I am just cringing at the thought of all the cooties they are bringing into the house. I make them all put hand sanitizer on their hands as soon as they walk through the front door after school, but I swear I can just see the germs waiting to jump onto William!
 We take Katie to school each morning, and it feels like almost every day that I bring her, I can spot a few children that NEED to be at home, in jammies, with the puke bucket near by. It's frustrating for me. It's no fun having a sick baby....and we all know it ALWAYS makes its way to the BABY.
 I know that some people have to take their child to school, because of their job....but it doesn't make it any less frustrating to me. For several reasons. Number one being that I'm sure my kid will probably be the one that wants to be best buds with the sick kid that day. It's just my luck ;) So He or she will get it, bring it home for my baby, then the other kids and of course....me. Somehow I can never dodge the cooties! And if you know me, you know how often I disinfect, sanitize, wash, boil and scrub everything lol!!
 It makes me frustrated also, because I know that poor kid would rather be at home on the couch watching cartoons with mommy or daddy. I know when my kiddos are sick, they are down for the count.
 I can't judge....I know that no mother WANTS to send her sick child to school and go off to work. I know some parents have no choice. It just makes me sad for the child....and frustrated to know that cold is coming after me!!!
 I need to stock up on more sanitizer. It's been almost 3 weeks of school and already Katie, William and myself have been sick. The rest of the school year has just GOT to be better for me and my crew!
 So mama's.....if you have kiddos in school, you might want to put a bubble around them....and yourself. I at least can't think of any other ways to keep the cooties away!

No comments:

Post a Comment