Thursday, July 5, 2012

30 Day challege, Day 10!!

Hi everyone! Today is day 10 in this 30 day challenge. I've loved writing about thing's that I might not have written about before. It makes me learn more about myself.

Today I am supposed to write about one food and one beverage that I would choose to eat and drink for the rest of my life. Well...uhh boring. So I will do that AND add my favorite foods and drinks!

If I could choose one food it would be tacos. I love them, and you can do a lot with those ingredients. My beverage would be water....ha I know, boring, but I love it.

Here is a list of some of my FAVORITE foods:

 -Spaghetti. I remember always asking my mom to make this when I was little, and I still enjoy it now. Who doesn't?!
 -Taco salad.
 -3 envelope chicken yummm!
 -Chimichangas And they have to be from macayos!
 -Steak.
 -Shrimp.
 -Salad. I know, weird but its so good!
 -Jack in the box tacos. LOL...I know SOOOO bad....but SOOOO good!!
 -Turkey sandwiches, made by my husband.
 -My moms chilli.
 -Tuna salad.
 -Deviled eggs.
 -Clam chowder.
 -ANYTHING chocolate.
 -Apple crisp.

Lets make this short and just admit I love any dessert except anything lemony. :)

Favorite Drinks:

WATER.
Long Island Iced Tea....yumo!!
Mudslides
Smirnoff Ice
Mikes hard margaritas


There ya have it. Some of my favorite foods and drinks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment