Tuesday, July 10, 2012

30 Day Challenge, Day 15!!

I was going through some old pictures today and I thought it would be fun to post some more pictures as my challenge for day 15.


   This was our first family picture, taken by my brother Robert. Katie was about 1 and a half....this was shortly before we moved to California.


Here is Nicholas and Nick on Nicholas's first day of kindergarten. I cried when I dropped him off, but was so proud of how confident he was! (Nick was still in the Air Force and was still having to wear his white!)  


This is my mom and Katie bug at the mall in Arizona. I absolutely love this picture :)


This was Nicholas's 5th birthday party. I was proud of myself for the party I threw. The first party I gave him was when he was 4 (I met him when he was 3), and I was only 18. I had no idea how to throw a party for a little boy, and felt so guilty that it wasn't really a "party".....so for his 5th, I got my shit together and gave him a fun pool party! I won't ever forget that day.


Here is a picture of Nick chasing his girls, in our old house in Buckeye. This was a nightly thing for them and honestly, still is!! I love the excitement!


This is our wedding picture. :) Apparently there were two people taking a picture at the same time and we couldn't figure out where to look first lol!! I love this picture, I feel like we were so young there, and knew so little. I was 20 years old, raising a 5 year old and becoming a wife. I'm so proud of our little family growing into a big one :)


Yours truly, at I'd say about 1? I'm not sure, but I love this picture. We were in Germany here.


Here I am again on my first day of Kindergarten. I remember this day. I remember how my mom was so excited for me, and I remember feeling sad when I sat on the bus and drove away from her. I bet she felt that same sadness. Hehe....look at those coke bottle glasses!


These next three pictures are my most cherished pictures. This one is me holding my first baby Laura. :)


Katie joining our family :)


William completing our family....making us a family of 6 :)









These are pictures that I absolutely love. I hope you enjoyed them!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment