Sunday, July 1, 2012

30 Day Challenge, Day 6!!

Today is day 6!!! I looked through the list of thing's I'm supposed to write about, and I'm excited to get to some of them! Some I might change though....like the "pics of your celebrity crushes" day, and the "would you rather date someone plain with an amazing personality or someone beautiful with a plain personality" day. Come on, now. That's just a waste of time.

Today, I'm writing about what band or musician is most important to me.

I have a few.

Alanis Morissette. I've loved her music since I was a kid. Seriously....even now her lyrics amaze me. Who DOESN'T love her?!

The Beatles. They have some crazy ass songs lol, but they are amazing. My kids and I dance around the living room to their songs, and I love it.

Celine Dion. I listened to a lot of her music when Nick and I were having a hard time getting pregnant with Laura. I think about that time in my life everytime I hear one of her songs.

Carrie Underwood. Her voice is beautiful and I can relate to some of the song's she sings.

Those are just a few I really love. I can go back and think about when my parents would listen to journey, and othes bands when I was little, and those have a special place in my heart as well. I think that happens to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment