Saturday, July 7, 2012

30 Day Challenge, Day 12!!

Hello everyone! Today's challenge was to take a screen shot off my desktop, and believe it or not, I have no idea how I would even go about doing that, and I think that's a little boring. It is a picture of me and Nick from when we had our family pictures taken....So instead of showing you all that, I will show you some pictures that I've taken that tells a bit about me and my family.  

Here we go....

This is Nick and William. I've always been in love with my husband, but when William came along, I fell in love with him even more. He loves all of our children, but I can see a special bond that he shares with William, and that makes my heart so happy.


Here you can see my beloved iced coffee I made, and my sundress, sitting in my garage. This is a daily thing for me, and I can't begin to tell you how much I love sun dresses!!


Here is Nicholas and Katie. He is a good big brother and I remember, in this pic he was so proud to be carrying his baby sister. :)



Recently I got my first tattoo! This is the Celtic symbol for motherhood in a floral version. It means so much to me. I will soon be adding some more color to it :)



Here is a picture of what my yard usually looks like after dinner....well, actually most of the day. The kids enjoy having their friends over, and even though its more work, I love it too.


Last but not least is a picture of my kids. I love them so much. They have made my life so much fun, and full of love.



There you go....some pictures that show you a bit about me and my family. I have thousands on my computer, but I won't make you all sit through so many. :) It's funny how you can look at a picture and completely remember that moment and how you felt....I love that.



No comments:

Post a Comment