Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Let's all nod our heads together!!

While on pinterest I've come across so many of these little cartoons, that I must put into one post and share with all of you. I'm sure you've seen a lot, if not all of these.....but they are still so great to read and totally nod your head to! Here ya go......





Pinned Image

ABSOLUTELY!! Nick and I have gone into the garage countless times, to scarf down a chocolaty treat before the kids catch us!!

Funny Confession Ecard: How much better would life be if a liar's pants really did catch fire?

LIARS......UGH!!!!!!

Pinned Image


LOL, I'm sorry for the language in that one.....but you must admit....you laughed!

Pinned Image

For all my mama friends.....we can all relate to this one sometimes!


Pinned Image

So true. That one is for Laura, my little girl who belts out that 15 second part that she has memorized! ;)

Pinned Image

Sigh....yes....ANYTHING is easy, when you do it half assed!

Pinned Image

Uhhh....YES!!!

Pinned Image

Every single time!!!!

Pinned Image

EXACTLY!!

Pinned Image

EVERY mother thinks this when their child is screaming, that ear piercing scream.....if not.....just wait!!

Pinned Image

And a cute, yet hilarious one for you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment