Saturday, July 14, 2012

30 Day Challenge, Day 18!

Today is a blog I was supposed to do yesterday, but life gets too busy sometimes. Today I am writing about a tv show I have become addicted to. Well, sadly there are a few.

Big Brother. Comes on every summer and I love it!!! Nick and I even watch the live feeds lol!

Army Wives. It's amazing. Sunday's are just too far away!!! They should be on every other day! :)

American Idol. Duh.....love that one!

Teen Mom. I know, not a good show to promote lol, but I do like it!

Deadliest Catch. Nick and I have been watching it for a good 4 years. We cuddle up together and enjoy the show. Maybe it's the cuddling that I love about getting to watch that show :)

King Of Queens. FUNNY!!

Sex And The City. THAT is a great show! I'm currently re-watching all of them again :)

Dance moms. I know, I know. DESPICABLE!!! They are awful....but I can't look away!!

I'm sure there are some I'm missing, but these are my current favs!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment