Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer fun Day 32!! Colored shaving cream!!

Hi friends!! It's FRIDAY!!!! We wait for this day all week around here. It's a total family day and I LOVE it.

Today we played with shaving cream and food coloring. We've done this one before, without the food coloring, but this time it was even MORE fun.

I know some of you probably think "what is the point of playing with shaving cream?".....well give it to your kids to play with, and you will see. It's just FUN.

Add some food coloring, and you seriously will have kids smiling and experimenting with adding colors.

I let the kids pick one color to start with, and then a bit later, I let them add another color to see if the color would change. Some of them did, so that was fun!

We squished it in our hands, (when I say we, I mean my husband and my children....I had no desire to touch it this time lol!) we wrote our names, words and drew lots of things with our fingers in the shaving cream.

I used an entire bottle, but it did take a long time to use it all. The kids and my husband all had fun, and I was able to capture some cute pictures.

I hope you all had a FANTASTIC FRIDAY, and have a wonderful weekend!















                                                                          <3

No comments:

Post a Comment